The virus outbreak is affecting major upcoming conferences and gatherings, with this in mind please note that:
- The Global Currency Forum is proceeding as planned with the conference in Barcelona, on a postponed date, September 13-16, 2021.
- We are very confident that we will be able to welcome you in a safe and secure environment in early autumn.
- We are continually monitoring all of the reporting from the recognised and authoritative sources concerning the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus and will inform you in due time if plans change.
If you have any further questions regarding either the attached or the above please do hesitate to contact our team to discuss further.
We feel very sorry for this announcement, but due to the health risk caused by the global outbreak of the Covid-19 virus, for the sake of all participants, Jura must postpone the Jura Workshop, proposed to be held on April 1st and 2nd.
Please note that the IBDA Engraver Summit scheduled to run on 30th and 31st of March (directly before our event) has also been postponed for the same reasons.
The new timing for these events will be as follows:
October 26-27, IBDA Future of Intaglio Summit
October 28-29, Jura Workshop
Both events will be staged at the same venue and according to the original programme.